- Get your own billboard in New York Cityby Stephanie Newell on 22/07/2021 at 2:10 pm
Submit your photos now for a chance to have your photos and name on a billboard in New York City this summer The post Get your own billboard in New York City appeared first on 500px.
- Shutter speed | The essential guide for photographersby Feature Shoot on 21/07/2021 at 3:30 pm
The difference between an underexposed, overexposed, and perfectly exposed photo comes down to three factors: ISO, aperture, and shutter speed. The post Shutter speed | The essential guide for photographers appeared first on 500px.
- Shooting licensable cityscapes and urban exploration for your commercial portfolioby Feature Shoot on 21/07/2021 at 11:30 am
The city has always served as inspiration for creatives, marketers, and brands alike, and urban photography is a timeless genre. The post Shooting licensable cityscapes and urban exploration for your commercial portfolio appeared first on 500px.
- How similar is too similar? Creating a diverse Licensing portfolioby Feature Shoot on 20/07/2021 at 5:40 pm
Here are some basic dos and don’ts to follow to ensure you have a diverse and varied commercial photography Licensing portfolio. The post How similar is too similar? Creating a diverse Licensing portfolio appeared first on 500px.
- How to build trust in portrait photographyby Feature Shoot on 20/07/2021 at 11:30 am
Mutual trust forms the foundation of every great portrait session, whether it’s a candid documentary-style shoot or a formal headshot. The post How to build trust in portrait photography appeared first on 500px.
- New Wildlife Quest! Win 1 of 60 cash awards.by 500px Team on 16/07/2021 at 3:30 pm
Calling all nature and wildlife photographers, this your chance to exhibit your best wildlife photography and be recognized with amazing prizes! The post New Wildlife Quest! Win 1 of 60 cash awards. appeared first on 500px.
- Visiting the most astonishing abandoned places in the world, in photosby Feature Shoot on 16/07/2021 at 11:30 am
From famous spots to secret finds, we compiled this collection of breathtaking photos of just some of the most iconic abandoned locations around the world. The post Visiting the most astonishing abandoned places in the world, in photos appeared first on 500px.
- Visualizing women’s health and wellness in commercial photographyby Feature Shoot on 15/07/2021 at 11:30 am
Commercial photographers have a role to play in challenging stereotypes and combating gender bias in advertising for healthcare brands. The post Visualizing women’s health and wellness in commercial photography appeared first on 500px.
- What you need to know to take stunning family portraitsby Feature Shoot on 14/07/2021 at 5:30 pm
Family portrait photography is one of the best ways for photographers to make a living—most families are willing to invest in a professional photographer. The post What you need to know to take stunning family portraits appeared first on 500px.
- 500px Spotlight with Amel Herziby 500px Team on 14/07/2021 at 11:30 am
The 500px Spotlight series highlights photographers from the 500px Community—we are excited to introduce you to editorial photographer Amel Herzi. The post 500px Spotlight with Amel Herzi appeared first on 500px.
- 16 Questions about One Photo with Kourtney Iman: Cotton Is Still Grown Hereby Carol Benovic-Bradley on 01/07/2021 at 3:19 pm
Photographer and creative director Kourtney Iman provides a look into Black life and history with this portrait taken in an Alabama field where cotton still grows.
- 16 Questions about One Photo with Meika Ejiasi: Moody Asparagusby Carol Benovic-Bradley on 16/06/2021 at 5:06 pm
In this One Photo, 16 Questions interview, food, lifestyle, and portrait photographer Meika Ejiasi shares why this photo of moody asparagus is one of her personal favorites.
- One Album, 16 Questions with Matt Katzenberger: Abstract Macros Inspired by Pride Flagsby Carol Benovic-Bradley on 11/06/2021 at 6:00 pm
Visual artist Matt Katzenberger shares the story behind six abstract images inspired by Pride flags and the joy they've gotten from seeing friends use these images.
- 16 Questions about One Photo with Dan Thompson: Capturing the Milky Wayby Carol Benovic-Bradley on 28/05/2021 at 5:54 pm
Flickr member Dan Thompson loves capturing the Milky Way with his camera. In this installment of 16 Questions about One Photo, he shares how he captured the galaxy's brilliant details in what he considers his best image of the Milky Way so far.
- 16 Questions about One Photo with Masako Metzby Leticia Roncero on 13/05/2021 at 4:10 pm
Flickr member Masako Metz answers 16 questions about the spectacular black-and-white nature shot that won her an award at the Tokyo International Foto Awards (TIFA) in 2017.
- The Noble Method: Self-Critiqueby Lou Noble on 23/04/2021 at 4:32 pm
Flickr member Lou Noble on the art of constructive self-criticism and photography.
- 16 Questions about One Photo with Leanne Boultonby Leticia Roncero on 30/03/2021 at 4:12 pm
Street and social documentary photographer Leanne Boulton answers 16 questions about her photo of Naziyah, an "incredible woman" that inspires her.
- 16 Questions about One Photo with Leslie Frempongby Leticia Roncero on 15/03/2021 at 4:46 pm
In this 16 Questions About One Photo interview, we spoke to Flickr member Leslie Frempong about her workflow during a model photoshoot.
- The Noble Method: Competitionby Lou Noble on 09/03/2021 at 10:26 pm
Photo by Lauren Randolph Between 2009 and 2010, I had a little photo crew. It was basically a way for four friends to get outside
- 16 Questions about One Photo with Mark Edwards: “In the Grip of COVID”by Carol Benovic-Bradley on 04/03/2021 at 8:23 pm
In this 16 Questions about One Photo interview, we spoke to Flickr member Mark Edwards about his photo “In The Grip Of COVID.” Read on
- The Noble Method: Repetitionby Lou Noble on 08/02/2021 at 5:08 pm
It’s 2006. I’m at the wedding of a man I’ve never met, taking Polaroids of guests and revelers. I snap a photo of one such
- 16 Questions About One Photo with Blaise Arnoldby Carol Benovic-Bradley on 28/12/2020 at 6:02 pm
In this 16 Questions About One Photo interview, we spoke to Flickr member Blaise Arnold. Read on to learn more about Blaise and the cinematic
View Free Sample issue
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.