- Identifying scams and avoiding fraud in NFT spacesby Feature Shoot on 13/05/2022 at 11:30 am
In this guide, we’ll cover some of the most common scams and fraudulent activities in the NFT space and share our tips for staying safe. The post Identifying scams and avoiding fraud in NFT spaces appeared first on 500px.
- Five tips for capturing your subjects in a commercial lifestyle shootby Feature Shoot on 12/05/2022 at 11:30 am
Here are five simple tips for directing and posing your models, while capturing real-life moments as they unfold, for your commercial Licensing portfolio. The post Five tips for capturing your subjects in a commercial lifestyle shoot appeared first on 500px.
- The roles and possibilities of NFTs in the metaverseby Feature Shoot on 11/05/2022 at 11:30 am
In the metaverse of the future, the hope is that we can all interact with friends, go to work, own real estate, and, importantly, buy digital goods. The post The roles and possibilities of NFTs in the metaverse appeared first on 500px.
- Albert Dros: My Ten Years of Flickr and Photographyby Flickr on 10/05/2022 at 4:28 pm
Albert Dros reflects on ten years of sharing his photography on Flickr and how it has shaped his work.
- Photography pricing guide: How to know what to charge in 2022by Feature Shoot on 10/05/2022 at 11:30 am
In this quick and easy guide, we’ll break down the basics of knowing what to charge for your services—and setting yourself up for success in 2022. The post Photography pricing guide: How to know what to charge in 2022 appeared first on 500px.
- 20+ Cute maternity photoshoot ideas to try in 2020by Feature Shoot on 08/05/2022 at 2:30 pm
The maternity photoshoot is in high demand right now and, if you knock it out of the park, it could win you repeat family portrait customers that last a lifetime. The post 20+ Cute maternity photoshoot ideas to try in 2020 appeared first on 500px.
- Capturing motherhood in commercial advertisingby Feature Shoot on 06/05/2022 at 11:30 am
As we head into Mother’s Day 2022, we wanted to take a look at some of the defining movements shaping visual culture today. The post Capturing motherhood in commercial advertising appeared first on 500px.
- Understanding fundraising in the crypto spaceby Feature Shoot on 05/05/2022 at 11:30 am
In the last year, as the conversation around cryptocurrency reached a fever pitch, several non-profit organizations have expanded their fundraising efforts. The post Understanding fundraising in the crypto space appeared first on 500px.
- 2022 summer trends for your Licensing Portfolioby Feature Shoot on 04/05/2022 at 11:30 am
In this guide, we’ll look at just a few of the timely topics and ideas to incorporate into your future commercial shoots, from fashion to food and beyond. The post 2022 summer trends for your Licensing Portfolio appeared first on 500px.
- 16 Questions about One Photo with Taiwo Aina: The Women and Culture of the Osun Osogbo Festivalby Carol Benovic-Bradley on 03/05/2022 at 11:01 pm
Learn about the Osun Osogbo Festival and how visual storyteller Taiwo Aina captured a moment celebrating the festival's beauty and culture.
- Spotlight on cottagecore in Commercial Licensingby Feature Shoot on 28/04/2022 at 11:30 am
Cottagecore is a fantasy, based on a fictionalized version of life in the English countryside, but it’s also an aesthetic. The post Spotlight on cottagecore in Commercial Licensing appeared first on 500px.
- How to make photos that impact societyby Feature Shoot on 26/04/2022 at 11:30 am
In this brief guide, we’ll explore some ideas for creating images that spark change, while also tracing the history of documentary photography. The post How to make photos that impact society appeared first on 500px.
- 16 Questions about One Photo with Grace Peguese: Generationsby MacKenzie Joslin on 21/02/2022 at 6:55 pm
Photographer Grace Peguese goes in depth about the story and inspiration behind her photo submitted to the Black Women Photographers x Flickr x SmugMug 2021 Photography Grant.
- 16 Questions about One Photo: Fish Farming in Iceland on Filmby Carol Benovic-Bradley on 03/12/2021 at 10:01 pm
Film lover and 'RoidWeek participant Laura Alice Watt shares what brought her to Iceland and the serendipity of instant photography.
- 16 Questions about One Photo with Regan Hinton: Conversation in a Hallwayby Carol Benovic-Bradley on 13/09/2021 at 4:23 pm
Photographer Regan Hinton explains the tools and intuition that helped him take this documentary-style photo.
- 16 Questions about One Photo with Iko-Ojo Mercy Haruna: “This is Home”by Carol Benovic-Bradley on 03/08/2021 at 2:38 pm
In this interview, Iko-Ojo Mercy Haruna talks about the photo critique that helped her creative direction on this photograph and what inspires her to capture the "beauty in mundane moments."
- 16 Questions about One Photo with Piet Biniek: What We Find in the Detailsby Carol Benovic-Bradley on 28/07/2021 at 9:30 pm
Piet Biniek, known on Flickr as Mathilda LeLapin, shares the philosophical approach to her photography and what intrigues her about the details of these eyelashes.
- 16 Questions about One Photo with Kourtney Iman: Cotton Is Still Grown Hereby Carol Benovic-Bradley on 01/07/2021 at 3:19 pm
Photographer and creative director Kourtney Iman provides a look into Black life and history with this portrait taken in an Alabama field where cotton still grows.
- 16 Questions about One Photo with Meika Ejiasi: Moody Asparagusby Carol Benovic-Bradley on 16/06/2021 at 5:06 pm
In this One Photo, 16 Questions interview, food, lifestyle, and portrait photographer Meika Ejiasi shares why this photo of moody asparagus is one of her personal favorites.
- One Album, 16 Questions with Matt Katzenberger: Abstract Macros Inspired by Pride Flagsby Carol Benovic-Bradley on 11/06/2021 at 6:00 pm
Visual artist Matt Katzenberger shares the story behind six abstract images inspired by Pride flags and the joy they've gotten from seeing friends use these images.
- 16 Questions about One Photo with Dan Thompson: Capturing the Milky Wayby Carol Benovic-Bradley on 28/05/2021 at 5:54 pm
Flickr member Dan Thompson loves capturing the Milky Way with his camera. In this installment of 16 Questions about One Photo, he shares how he captured the galaxy's brilliant details in what he considers his best image of the Milky Way so far.
- 16 Questions about One Photo with Masako Metzby Leticia Roncero on 13/05/2021 at 4:10 pm
Flickr member Masako Metz answers 16 questions about the spectacular black-and-white nature shot that won her an award at the Tokyo International Foto Awards (TIFA) in 2017.
View Free Sample issue
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.