The last few weeks have been tough for us all. On the 24th March, we went into temporary hibernation to protect our staff and our wider community from the spread of COVID-19. We have been monitoring the situation closely, following the Government’s advice and helping support our community.
From Monday 27th April, we will be opening the lab, with a reduced number of staff to continue to fulfil your orders. If you have placed an order with our Pay Later option, we will begin processing those payments from Monday.
The health and safety of our staff and community is our top priority, so we have introduced some measures to make sure we are safe, healthy and efficient.
- From Monday 27th April, we will be introducing a reduced team into our Production department who will be working hard on completing your orders. Due to the reduced number of staff, production times will be affected and in some cases will be longer than we are all used to. Please be patient with us as we work through the backlog. Since the order was placed, some delivery addresses might need changed. You can do this by logging into My Account and updating the shipping address on each order.
- Deep cleans, disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizers are already standard across our lab and will continue to be available. We have adapted the way we work to make sure our staff can social distance and have a safe and healthy working environment.
- Our telephone lines currently remain closed. You can still contact us via email at email@example.com where you can also request a call back from one of the team. As demand increases, we will enable other forms of communication
- The showroom will remain closed and collections will be unavailable to protect our staff and our wider Loxley Community.
- We are reducing the number of staff who need to access our premises each day by enabling office-based employees to work from home. This includes some of our Marketing, Sales and Customer Service teams.
We will continue to monitor the situation, whilst following the Government’s and the NHS’s advice on the management of COVID-19. We will keep you updated in the coming days if there are any other changes to production or life here at Loxley Colour. In the meantime, you can stay up to date by checking out our Updates pages by following the link below.
© 2020, Professional Photo Magazine and Respective content owners.. All rights reserved.