Colour Management specialist Datacolor has released a new line-up of accessories that complement its highly rated Spyder X colour calibration tool, plus two new kits that are designed to give creatives a more streamlined, cost-saving offering. For a limited time the two kits are also available at introductory discounts, offering even greater savings.
The new accessories include:
- The Spyder Tripod (£12.99) – Stabilise cameras for clear, sharp images in low light and long exposure situations. Perfect for night time photography, video and vlogging, the tripod is lightweight, portable and comes with flexible legs, and it’s compatible with the SpyderX calibrator, Spyder Cube and Spyder LensCal.
- The Spyder Tripod Pro (£22.99) – All the features of the Spyder Tripod, plus the Pro comes with a GoPro mount, smartphone holder and Bluetooth Universal Remote with battery.
- Spyder Shelf (£12.99) – This accessory allows you to attach the SpyderX to the top of your monitor to ensure the monitor light won’t affect the reading of the room’s ambient light, while also creating additional desk space.
- Spyder USB-C (£9.99) – This USB-C cable can connect a SpyderX monitor calibrator to computers that only have USB-C ports, and it’s compatible with Mac, PC, Android devices and the iPad Pro.
The two new kits package a selection of these accessories with Datacolor’s most popular products to deliver purchasing convenience and cost-savings.
- The SpyderX Create Kit (£239) – This consists of the SpyderX Pro, ColorReader EZ, Spyder Tripod, Spyder Shelf and USB-C cable to ensure colour accuracy and sharp images, while enabling connection with newer devices and the freeing up of extra storage space in your work area. For a limited time the kit is available exclusively on Datacolor’s website for an introductory price of £175.
- SpyderX Mobile Pro Kit (£209) – This kit includes the SpyderX Pro, Spyder Cube, Spyder Tripod Pro and USB-C cable, and it’s the perfect collection for location shoots, ensuring colour-accurate images that have crisp, well-defined shadow details. For a limited time the kit is available through Wex for the introductory price of £159.
Products are available now at spyderx.datacolor.com
© 2021, Professional Photo Magazine and respective content owners.. All rights reserved.