PNY X-PRO 90 UHS-II SD Cards are ideal for capturing sequential burst mode high-res photos, 4K Video, and uninterrupted 8K Video at 7680 x 4320.
PNY announced the launch of the X-PRO 90 line of UHS-II SD Flash Memory Cards featuring V90 Video Speed to the company’s assortment of full-size SD cards. The new X-PRO 90 line of Flash Memory Cards leverage the latest in Ultra-High-Speed technology, UHS-II. These cards offer the performance needed for professional photographers and enthusiasts alike to capture high-quality content seamlessly.
Harness the Power of UHS-II
The PNY X-PRO 90 UHS-II SD Flash Memory Cards have been designed to meet the needs of photo and video professionals by harnessing the power of UHS-II. The UHS-II bus holds distinct advantages over its predecessor, UHS-I, and was engineered to support the most demanding applications, with specific emphasis on write-intensive applications such as 4K and 8K videography. These SD cards really shine where maximum bit rate and maximum frame rate are necessary to take full advantage of the capabilities of the host.
Designed for Dramatically Accelerated Workflow
UHS-II provides bus speeds of up to double those of UHS-I by employing two rows of pins for data transfer. When operating in Half Duplex mode, the UHS-II bus employs both rows to transfer data in the same direction, allowing the card to achieve transfers of up to 300MB/s3 sequential read and 280MB/s3 sequential write! This means that the user can shoot video at incredibly fast speeds. Alternatively, the UHS-II bus can also operate in Full-Duplex mode (at half the speed of Half Duplex mode) whereby each row transfers data in the opposite direction at the same time, allowing for the movement of content from the host to the card and vice versa, simultaneously. This allows the user to execute two tasks at once, dramatically accelerating the speed at which they can execute post-production editing activities, translating into incredibly efficient workflows.5
Extreme Performance for the Most Demanding Applications
The PNY X-PRO 90 UHS-II SD Flash Memory Cards are the ideal solution to capture professional quality photo and video content with the blazing fast performance of up to 300MB/s3 sequential read and up to 280MB/s3 sequential write. These speeds allow the user to power through even the most intense photo and video applications, from content capture with the newest DSLR & mirrorless cameras and advanced video cameras4 to footage transfer for photo and video editing.
Performance at the Maximum Thresholds of UHS-II with V90 Video Speed
The PNY X-PRO 90 SD cards push the limits of the UHS-II bus interface with V90 Video Speed, which ensures a minimum sustained read and write speed of 90MB/s, enabling extended lengths of cinema-quality video capture in 8K resolution. This allows content creators to take advantage of the latest, high-end host devices on the market, such as the Canon EOS R5 & R6, the Nikon Z7 II, and the Sony Alpha 7S III, as well as other DSLR, mirrorless, and advanced video cameras.4
The Ultimate Solution for Seamless Content Capture
The PNY X-PRO 90 UHS-II SD Flash Memory Cards are ideal for capturing sequential burst mode HD photos, 4K Ultra HD Video, and uninterrupted 8K Video at 7680 x 4320 seamlessly, with incredible detail. Shooting in 8K provides content creators with significant benefits, such as greater flexibility in post-production editing as well as sharper, more realistic imagery.
PNY’s Commitment to Photographers and Videographers
PNY is committed to bringing the latest technology to its customers to address their ever-evolving photography and videography needs. The launch of the X-PRO 90 UHS-II SD Flash Memory Cards ensures that photo and video enthusiasts can benefit from technological advancements and get the most out of their new DSLR, mirrorless, and advanced video cameras.4
Product Line Specifications:
- Capacities: 64GB-256GB2
- Format: SDXC
- Bus Interface: UHS-II
- Speed Class: Class 10, U3
- Video Speed Class: V90
- Read Performance: Up to 300MB/s3
- Write Performance: Up to 280MB/s3
- Compatibility: DSLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, advanced & professional HD-enabled video cameras, and more4
PNY X-PRO 90 Class 10 U3 V90 SD UHS-II Flash Memory Cards will be available at Amazon.co.uk.
For further information: www.pny.eu
- The PNY logo is a registered trademark of PNY Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners and no affiliation between PNY and such owners should be inferred. © 2021 PNY Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- For Flash Media Devices, 1 megabyte = 1 million bytes; 1 gigabyte = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary. Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage.
- Based on PNY’s internal testing; performance may vary depending upon the host device. Not all host devices can achieve 300MB/s sequential read and 280MB/s sequential write speeds. 1x = 150KB/sec.
- Compatible with UHS-II host devices enabled with an SDXC slot. Backward compatible with UHS-I host devices at UHS-I speeds.
- Requires compatible device capable of reaching such speeds when used in conjunction with a computer.
© 2021, Professional Photo Magazine and Respective content owners.. All rights reserved.